Difference Makers in Personal Issues
Professionals, business owners, executives, and others have learned to count on the Bellows and Bellows, P.C. law firm in personal legal matters. Our attorneys use their high level of experience to protect their clients’ interests in all aspects of their lives.
The personal legal services offered at the Bellows and Bellows, P.C. law firm includes all matters important to our clients:
- Estate planning and probate: Wills, trusts, business succession concerns, powers of attorney, advance medical directives, estate administration, asset protection
- Personal and corporate taxes: Tax planning, tax returns
- Family law and divorce: Dissolution of marriage, child custody and support, spousal maintenance, division of marital property (including jointly owned businesses), adoption, paternity, premarital agreements
- Residential real estate: Contract negotiation, contract review, buy and sell agreements, residential real estate closings
- And others: Whatever legal matters concern you and your family, our lawyers can handle those matters or will refer you to appropriate legal counsel
In all our personal legal services work, the Bellows and Bellows, P.C. law firm strives to help clients achieve their legal, financial, and personal goals while protecting their interests.
For legal questions regarding business matters, employment counseling, or personal legal services, contact our attorneys online.
Bellows and Bellows, P.C.
Attorneys at Law
A Professional Corporation
209 South LaSalle
Chicago, IL 60604